Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Well ive been amiss for awhile. Im still going on , but not as strong. Ive kinda shifted gears and have been focusing  a lot  on my kids. My weight loss has slowed down due to lack of exercise. Im ok with that. I havent gained back anything and im still eating according to my plan.  Some days are definitely harder than others,  but I keep reminding myself that I dont want to "be here" this time next year! Like I feel sitting here this year knowing how I felt this way last year and gave in and here we are again! So im going day by day. Trying to redirect my focus when I feel like giving in! And a big thing is not thinking about when I eat , what im  gonna have etc.... That bunny trails me into trouble and then uh oh!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment