Thursday, August 1, 2013

New month new me!

Well I am happy its August 1! I know most parents cant wait for school to start, but im pacing myself with that excitement since I homeschool! I enjoy having my kids with me almost always! After all thats why I had children! !! I say almost because we all have those "calgon take me away " kinda moments!!!  So im enjoying this summer alot!!! Im slowing down to smell the roses and enjoy every day! So today was one those days! Walked with my kids and we went a little longer than usual and they were worn out and I was ready to keep going lol!!  I believe I experienced one of those rhythm things today like runners do only me walking of course! Felt pretty awesome!!! I have never enjoyed any type of exercise ,but I'm loving this walking thing!!!!  Lost another pound since I posted last! I feel invincible tonight! I do know however that tomorrow that may change and I could cave into temptation at anytime! So I close with a smile and a pat on my back! Toot toot! Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment