Well let me say that I didnt give up , nor did I throw it all away and binge out! No ma'am! I had a busy day preparing a surprise party for my daughter and I was good. This evening after all the guests left I was craving potato chips (very odd for me) which I hardly ever eat. Im more of a baked goods girl! But I think to follow dinner I needed a little salty something. So I had about a handful of chips. Im not entirely mad because I didnt eat the whole bag like I could have , but I should have had saltine crackers instead. All the saltiness less fattening. However all this was before 9pm so in my book its all good! This wont become a daily habit!!! I dont feel like I have lost it anything. I think it goes along with my plan of eating what you want just in moderation! I have seen the amount I eat gradually decrease and I feel fuller sooner. I sometimes have to remind myself that I dont have to finish my plate! Im not gonna starve!!! So in other news im down another 1 1/2 lbs. Been walking longer and I had a busy weekend prepping for the party so I got alot of exercise in (so to speak)! Feeling pretty good tonight! Happy mommy signing out! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment