Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hell hath no fury like a mad mama bear!

Well its been a few days and Ive been busy dealing with juvenille delinquency in my neighborhood! On a good note Ive still been losing weight! Im looking forward to my daily walks now. Its my escape and destress zone!!! I wasnt able to walk for a few days due to home issues and weather and boy did I miss it! I made up for it tonight!  I did my usual , but was amazed how much faster I have gotten time wise.  Im officially down 11lbs now , but im feeling the results with my clothes already!  I m actually looking forward to going shopping for new clothes when I hit my first goal of 40lbs!!!! And if you are fat like me you dont like to clothes shop because it only reminds you of how big  you are! So onwards and downwards(Down for weight)! Lols!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment