Saturday, July 20, 2013

No more for me!

Well I had an amazing day. Got alot of cleaning done. Wasnt planning on it howeve I seem to find myself watching the clock here waiting  for 7pm. Why? Well we are afternoon people so 7 is when I start dinner usually.  So then I know at 8 I go walking. Its summer here and hot as heck and I have found 8 is perfect.  Heat is off and limited sun is left. Only issue is bugs. I do use lots of bugspray infact we all spray ourselves down. I walk with my kids. I figure it helps them as well. I am however the only one eating differently. Just felt the need to clarify that. I dont know why. Lol. I encourage them to make good food choices as well, but I'm no tiger mom! So todays walk was a bust  only 15 minutes (been doing 40). My oldest and youngest decided not to cooperate! At least I got 15. Whoo hoo! I figure though with the anount of cleaning I did it will balance out. Lol. I keep reminding myself its a marathon not a sprint race! Making my long term goal is more important than pushing myself and failing!  So dinner was a success im also teaching my kids to cook so my one child grilled (completely supervised) dinner. Again the body factor kicking in and I cant eat as much as before! Not hungry tonight =no struggle and looking forward to tomorrow! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment